Yes. We are dealing with General Grocery, Frozen Food, Refrigerated Food, Fresh Meat, Fruit and etc. As you know, All these food items should be handled and packed very carefully. So We really take good care of the food product not to ship out customer food order with bad condition. So we charge shipping fee on food order.
Food shopping process is so simple.
- 1st step : Add food items to cart
- 2nd step : Check out
- 3rd step : We usually check customer order
- 4th step : Get shipping rate
- 5th step : pay the shipping rate
- 6th step : We ship out the order
- 7th step : Check Items If your order is right
Currently, We ship out all kinds of food items such as Frozen, Refrigerated Food and all snack items. But Usually, We restrict shipping items according customer’s location and shipping cost. If customer should pay expensive shipping fee, we recommend customer to cancel order.
There are 3 steps to process your food order in our marketplace. Because the inventory of all food items can not be managed in real time, we always check inventory your order items one by one.
- we check each stores for inventory
- If stores have inventory for the order items, we start pick up all items.
- If some items are out of stock or sold out, we contact vendor to check if they have enough inventory or not.
- If they have inventory for the items, we ask them to restock asap
- At the same time, we contact customer to explain of this situation.
- If they don’t have inventory, we contact customers if they can change order items
- When all are ready, We inform customer of the last shipping weight and rate
- After customer paying shipping fee, we ship out quickly.
- it takes some time to process your order for some missing items
- Usually, It takes 3~5 days to process your order
We provide free delivery service for the minimum order in Los Angeles, Orange County, Las Vegas. We limit this service to LA, OC, LV, SD base